Bluebird Care Hackney and Bluebird Care Islington provide high quality homecare and support services to keep you safe and comfortable in your own home.
We offer a unique choice of flexible homecare and support services tailored exactly to your needs. These could be anything from a 30 minute visit to 24 hour live in care. You may want short term help after an illness, or you may require respite care because your usual carer is having a break. Whatever your needs, our dedicated team of home care workers are happy to talk to you about your requirements.
Services we provide:
- Domestic care – Assisting with day to day household tasks such as shopping, cleaning, and preparing a meal.
- Companionship – escorting you to social events or other community based activities.
- Personal care - Assisting with getting up or going to bed, washing, dressing and toileting.
- Live-in care – Full time care in your own home.
- Sleep In and waking night services – Overnight support.
- Respite services – Providing a break for a full time Carer.
- Home from hospital – supporting people post discharge or during reablement.
- Medication prompting and administration – assisting with timely taking of medicines
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s care – supporting those suffering from dementia.
- End of Life Care – supporting a customer with terminal illness.
If you don’t find the service you require please call our friendly team to discuss. We would be happy to talk to you about your homecare and support requirements.